Wednesday, 26 August 2009

Lee Young-ae has intimate wedding in the U.S.


Dae Jang Geum actress, Lee Young-ae, tied the knot on Monday (August 24th) to Korean American IT businessman (51) in an intimate wedding ceremony in the United States. Only close friends and family were invited to celebrate the couple's union.

The new bride plans to live with her husband in the U.S. and continue her acting career in Korea by shuttling between continents. Lee expresses her apologies to her fans for not being able to announce her marriage through an official press conference. Lee said, "I truly thank all the fans who have supported me and given me love through the years, as well as those in the entertainment industry. In a short while, I will pay you my formal respects."

Congratulations to the happy couple!

Source: Yonhap News, Javabeans

0 Comments:

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger