Tuesday, 27 October 2009

Rain on CNN Talk Asia 2009


Rain talks to CNN's Ana Coren on Talk Asia

Rain's interview on CNN Talk Asia will be aired at 9:30pm, 28 October 2009. CNN anchor woman Ana Coren will be interviewing the 27 year-old Korean pop sensation.

In the interview, Rain will talk about being selected as 2007 100 Most Influential People on Time magazine. Rain said "I was so surprised to hear of the news and could not believe it. I was very excited. I think my involvement in Hollywood movies have given me many opportunities."

Rain also talks about his 2008 movie Speed Racer and up and coming movie (in which is stars in the lead role) - Ninja Assassin.

Rain (real name Jung Ji-hoon) came from humble beginnings. He was a shy child and suffered difficult times especially when his mother died when he was 18. Even at a young age, Rain loved to dance and used to study the moves of his idol - the late Michael Jackson. Times were tough and he went for so many unsuccessful auditions. But things finally changed when he met producer Park Jin-young (JYP).

Rain last appeared on CNN's Talk Asia in 2005. At that time, he could not speak English fluently and had to use a translator. From the stills, it sure looks as if Rain spoke in English in the interview. Find out tomorrow...


Rain's dream of conducting an interview on CNN's Talk Asia in English...
has become a reality?

5 Comments:

Unknown said...

I hope there is some fresh stuff that we don't know about. No point rehashing the stuff that everyone knows.

Unknown said...

It's 8:30pm in the SG/KL/HK timezone

Why do ppl still talk about the Time mag honours back in 2007? That was so long ago

I hope it was in English but I think he spoke in Korean. Talk Asia is about 22 mins long and deals with ' heavy ' stuff. I don't think he can carry it off. Yet.

On the same note, did anyone watch the Park Ji Sung one last week? His command of the english language is miles better than I expected. He's been in Europe for like 6 yrs only? He speaks like someone who has lived in there for 16 years

Anonymous said...

I cannot wait to watch this when it comes out then!

Unknown said...

I hope CNN never does any more programs on him. It was boring boring boring. I felt I was watching the 2005 interview - just with an older Bi. *Zzzz*

eonjehna said...

geez. i couldn't even get halfway through the first set. talk about boring!

cnn should do a rockumentary on big bang instead. at least they'd be more animated and interesting.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger