Thursday, 11 February 2010

Chuno stars are chummy

So, are you enjoying The Slave Hunters a.k.a Chuno on KBS World?

Malaysians will only get the drama’s 4th episode tonight and I must tell ya, Chuno has kicked off with a really good start.

On the prowl: Slave hunters doing what they do best

So far, the story is interesting, the leads are full of charisma and the comedy is spot on. I rarely spend time watching dramas (preferring to watch a 2-hour movie and be done with it), but I think I’ll make time to watch this 24-episode series. Of course, it doesn’t hurt that Oh Ji-ho is in the drama ;-).

I’ve only watched two out of the three episodes and surprisingly, what has caught my eye – up until this moment – is not the leads but supporting actor and comic relief Kim Ji-suk (Likeable Or Not). He’s a hoot as the lascivious Wang Son, an apprentice slave hunter who has nothing on his mind but girls.

Ha ha: Kim Ji-suk is funny as Wang Son

Kim is reportedly set to exchange his torn and tattered Chuno clothes for a more contemporary attire. He will be appearing in Lee Min-ho’s new drama Personal Taste.

As for the stars of Chuno being chummy, Lee Da-hae, who portrays Hye-won in the show, has put up a series of photos of her with her leading men. Don’t they look cute together?

Buddies: Oh Ji-ho (left) and Lee Da-hae get close

Pals: In costume, on set

Chums: Jang Hyuk wants to pose with his leading lady as well

To check out what I’m ranting about, tune in to KBS World (Astro 303) tonight at 9pm. Chuno goes on air every Wednesday and Thursday.

Are you watching Chuno? What do you have to say about it? No spoilers, please.

Source: Newsen

Related:
Lee Da-hae talks about The Slave Hunters co-star Jang Hyuk

The Slave Hunters will reach Malaysia on Feb 3

6 Comments:

Orchid said...

Are you sure it's not so much the leads who make you want to catch Chuno? I see Oh Ji Ho there!!! ;-)

oh Lee Minho has a new drama? Awesome! But expectations will be high after his stellar performance in Boys Before Flowers!

W.A.W.A said...

i started to watch Chuno last week and immediately i hooked on it!

jang hyuk is eye candy! kekekeke... i love the storyline! it's interesting...

and now i can't wait for God Of Study on Mon & Tues' slot on KBS World next week~~~ my mom sure gonna piss off with me coz non-stop k-drama ^o^

Liz said...

Hee hee hee. @Orchid, OK I admit the main reason I tuned in to Chuno is Oh Ji-ho...but after watching the drama, there is so much more to like about it :-)

@Wawa, yeah Jang Hyuk is eye candy, along with many of the supporting cast. The girls are cute too, I like the dancing troupe girl as well :-).

Unknown said...

Ohmigod!!! I love Chuno so much!! I like those three main actors, Jang Hyuk, Oh Ji Ho and Lee Da Hae. Jag Hyuk really suits Dae Gil role and Oh Ji looks so cool. The most beautiful actress in that drama is Lee Da Hae...she's damn good,man....anyway, I will watch this drama to the end...

Anonymous said...

i am absolutely in love with this beautiful drama & nobody around me has watched it yet so i'm obsessing by my lonesome haha

mickysimprint said...

I wish Oh Ji Ho and Lee Dae Hee become K Entertainment Item, they are hot, sexy, innocent, sweet, lonely, beautiful and romantic together. Anyway, I heard that OJH has a crush on LDH. Wish it's true!. I love Chuno!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger