Friday, 27 August 2010

Jung Ryeowon poses for InStyle magazine

Jung Ryeowon appears in a fashion spread for InStyle magazine's September 2010 issue.

LADY IN PINK: 'Do I look fat to you?'

Back in 2008, the My Name is Kim Sam-soon actress went on a diet for the movie Mellows. She drastically shrank and looked like she could fall over when the wind blew. Thank goodness, she is looking healthier these days.

Apparently, based on the high Korean standards, Ryeowon is currently "cute with chubby cheeks". Hmph, you call that chubby? You haven't seen real chubby.

SLIM: 'Yeah, I wear 'em skinny jeans good.'

MALFUNCTION: 'I can't stand up because I don't
have enough shirt.'

Related:
Jung Ryu-won goes on a diet for Mellows

No, Jung Ryu-won did not get married
Jung Ryeo-won to represent Koreans overseas

0 Comments:

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger