Sunday, 1 July 2007

Korean Wave

What’s popping:

Nothing much because it’s a Mandarin programme with Chinese subtitles! Double whammy for me. Oh, I rue the day when I refused to attend extra classes during my primary school days to learn Chinese. Boo hoo! :-(

The plot:

A Chinese chick (I can’t even read her name!) brings you news on the Korean entertainment industry. The interviews are conducted in Korean but the programme only has Chinese subtitles. However, the news presented is quite dated.

Today’s episode had items on
the 44th Daejong Awards (that was so last month), Jang Nara’s concert somewhere in China (last month too, right?) and the Dream Concert in Seoul.

Watch it:

  • Astro TVB8 (Channel 33)
  • Mandarin with Chinese subtitles
  • Sunday @ 7pm-7.30pm
  • Repeat: Saturday @ 4.30-5pm
  • 0 Comments:

     

    © Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger