Wednesday, 17 October 2007

Hyun Bin brings sexy back

More Hyunbin-related news.

The My Lovely Sam-soon heartthrob decided to stop trying to look like a teenage girl (pic below) by getting a new hairstyle! Phew, thank goodness for that.

Sept 2007: Hyunbin celebrates his birthday looking like a teenage girl

Tired of putting dainty little clips in his hair, the 25-year-old cut it short, opting for a flattering style that can be easily tamed and teased with just a dollop of mousse/gel.

Oct 2007: Looking hot once again at the M VIP premiere

Welcome back, Hyun Bin, we're glad to have you back. *hugz*hugz*hugz*kiss*

Source & Pics credit: Hyun Bin @ Soompi

Digg this story

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

14 Comments:

Orchid said...

Hyunbin's looking gooooodddddddd...

Anonymous said...

Hi hi...his new haircut is nice! Love the dimples. Glad to see that he attended the M movie premiere. Who was his date?

Liz said...

Sorry brightstar, can't help you there. I have not idea who his date was...err, was there a date in the first place????

I hereby publicly volunteer myself to be Hyunbin's date for any other movie premiere he's attending. Thank you. ;-P

Anonymous said...

Hey, I used to have that 'teenage girl' hairdo. Liz called it a toupee.

Liz said...

Bwah ha ha ha ha ha. OMG are you sure, Rooster??? I called it a TOUPEE???? I can't remember that?!! So farny...excuse me, *ROTFL*

Anonymous said...

I dont know Korea popstar. But I agreed that the second photo (new hair style) is more mature, handsome and "man"

Gail T. said...

as my sister puts it, "it's all about the hair." welcome back, hyun bin oppa. we love your new look.

Anonymous said...

OMG THANK YOU GOD. Our Binnie is looking mighty hot again!!!

Anonymous said...

Ahem ... I want Hyun Bin's dimples. I think that's what makes all you girls go gaga...

The hair? What's the big deal? Most guys have that.

Anonymous said...

It ALL about the hair. Haha... very important!

Gail T. said...

brian, most guys have hair, some wear their hair, a lot are worn by their hair, only a few own their hair.

we drool over those who own and rock their hair.

Anonymous said...

Sexy's back !!!
With his Sam-sik look = )

Anonymous said...

hyun bin!!!!!
i miss you sooo much
*fainted*

p/s: both hair do's r fine with me

Icysnowqueen aka Teddy said...

I am just crazy over Hyun Bin. My blog says it all! I think I am drooling over him!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger