Wednesday, 19 December 2007

Gong Yoo joins the army in January 2008

Hallyuwood will lose a little shine at the beginning of 2008 as Coffee Prince star Gong Yoo will be enlisting for his military duty in January.

To be exact, Jan 14, 2008.

Au revoir: Ta-ta Gong Yoo, see you again in 2010!

Due to my almost non-existent Korean, I can't tell you the details. Man, I've really got to do something about this, no? ;-)

Anyway, I got the news from Newsen so if you are not struggling with Hangeul, like I obviously am, please share whatever important information with the rest of us.

Thank you.

*Liz bangs head against wall in frustration*

Source & Pic credit: Newsen

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

T_T Goong Yu oppa dont go! *hang on tight to his shirt* Pwahahaha...I am goona go mark on my calendar....Hope he will have fun doin the military service and come back stonger than ever! Goong Yu oppa is loved!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger