Friday, 14 December 2007

Yoon Eun-hye shows us she's versatile

Demure Yoon Eun-hye vamps it up for a shoot.
Don't you think she looks like Chinese actress Gong Li
in the right-most pic?

Yoon Eun-hye shed her Coffee Prince tomboyish looks for this photo shoot. She shows us that with the help of hair extensions, a leather jacket, a short tight sequined dress and stilletos, she can vamp it up just like anyone else.

Pic credit & source: Reviewstar

Also check out:
Yoon Eun-hye in Vogue
Yoon Eun-hye lends her fresh face to Mega TV
Yoon Eun-hye slips on some Levi's...


Digg this story
Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

7 Comments:

Anonymous said...

She's so..so HOT!! her acting is getting from good to best..there's no words to describe her....keep up the good work n yr popularity...Eun-hye.

kpop_rub said...

She looks soooo different- Is it that she got really skinny-or ... is it just the pictures?

Anonymous said...

She's not nearly as sophisticated and stunningly glamorous as Gong Li. Nor does she have the impressive record.

Anonymous said...

I prefer the down to earth,simple, bubbly personality, talented YEH over the sophisticated and stunningly glamorous Gong Li any day, everyday.
YEH's amazing personality and charisma is something to be admired.

Anonymous said...

^I agree with you. I fell in love with this girl after I saw her interview for a Green Tea CF.
She said:"I dont seem like a celebrity.I am comfortable to be around. I'm not a star who's difficult to approach. I'm like a neighborhood girl, like a daughter, or a friend...that's my merit. I think that's the reason why I have fans of all ages, from children to adults."
Yoon Eun Hye has this certain "something" that makes her so endearing...a trait that unfortunately, most celebs lack.

Anonymous said...

YEH is FABULOUS!
She's my favorite korean actress.
Congrats to her on getting nominated for Top Excellence Award. She deserves it for her brilliant acting in Coffee Prince.
YEH F-I-G-H-T-I-N-G!

Anonymous said...

Yoon Eun Hye<3
I love all of the series that she's in.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger