Wednesday, 16 January 2008

Great source for Korean Indie music

Forgive me, but there’s only so much I can take of sugary pop beats before I find the need to dig out my Sepultura CDs to cleanse these catchy jingles entangled within the knots of my brain.

Oh, how delighted I was to stumble upon Orienkorean’s YouTube Channel featuring a vast collection of music videos from the South Korean underground music scene. Indie, Popfolk, NuMetal, Trip-hop, Electronic, Alternative… *sniffle* bless YouTube and thank you Orienkorean.


Here’s a sampling from Orienkorean’s collection
Lava Tea by Braincandy




Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us


If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, my boss and a few co-workers practically follow sepultura around! (or whatever is left of them and what not)

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger