Friday, 11 January 2008

K-popped! Goodies

Enjoy what we do at K-popped!? Then tell your readers about us by cutting and pasting one of the codes below at your site/blog.

We'd appreciate the show of love of support. Thank you :-)!

Queries? Please write to: 2kpopped@gmail.com

Button 1: Passionate about Korean pop culture

K-popped! Passionate about Korean pop culture




Button 2: We've been K-popped! What about you?

K-popped! Passionate about Korean pop culture



Button 3

K-popped! Passionate about Korean pop culture



Button 4

K-popped! Passionate about Korean pop culture



Button 5

K-popped! Passionate about Korean pop culture

11 Comments:

Anonymous said...

i haven't do a blog..but i will soon..and after i create my own blog I'll put the codes there..:D

me-an said...

hello. :)
do you have smaller buttons?

thanks!

Orchid said...

Hi ann,

Yes we do have smaller buttons. Just posted 'em up!! =) Take your pick.

me-an said...

thanks so much, orchid!!!

i've already posted it on my blog!!!

^_^

Liz said...

Hi, just wondering if anyone out there posted one of these buttons at their blog/site?

If you did, please provide us with the URL to your site/blog (in this comment section) so we can drop by for a visit.

Thank you!

Anonymous said...

i just put on mine..cool!

Orchid said...

@farah thanks! Are you a fan of Stairway to Heaven? I went to your blog and all of a sudden i hear music playing. I think it's the theme song of that drama.

Liz said...

hi Farah, I can't seem to get to your blog, it's "Not Found".

Anonymous said...

Hi!
I'm Jannia From venezuela.!
i would be happy if im part of your community.
i'll poppep you :D
you can visit my forum
www.kpop-forum.one-forum.net

Unknown said...

I put it up on my blog! :D

Liz said...

Thank you for the support Daphne :-). What is your blog's URL?

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger