Tuesday, 4 March 2008

Son Dam-bi wants to Change the World…

…the online gaming world, to be exact.

Son Dam-bi has recorded a track entitled Change the World and starred in the MV for an online game.



The game is called Princeton Tale II and the 25-year-old singer got to play Princess and dress up in a pretty white dress. Watch the video above and tell us what you think of it?

If you can’t get enough of the Cry Eye singer, then check out the gorgeous pics below:

Didja know?: This sexy lady is also touted to be the
female version of Rain
because she dances like a dream

MP3 player: Her appearance in an MP3 player
commercial got her noticed


Debut: Her first single entitled Cry Eye is a hip-hop
dance number. I like it.


Model: She walked down the catwalk for Swarovski
in Jan 2008


MV source: EverCool @ Soompi - Son Dam Bi thread
Pics credit: Hankooki

Related:
Son Dam-bi struts the catwalk for Swarovski
Son Dam-bi heads to Los Angeles too
Son Dam-bi continues to charm the Japanese
Son Dam-bi profile

Digg this story Add to your del.icio.us account del.icio.us

If you enjoyed this post, please subscribe to our K-popped! Feed

6 Comments:

Anonymous said...

I downloaded that song back when it first came out, it sucked, just like that song.
~A
Sad, I love SDB... I do like her jacket...

Liz said...

Goodness gracious me, that's some boring video.

I have to admit, I didn't watch it earlier because the dinosaur machine I was using then didn't allow me to.

What's with the one-beat music? Why did she agree to sing it?

Unknown said...

this is umthin you wanna hear for you to fall asleep,nyahaha! but it just fits to the ol game cause usually soundtracks for ol games sounds boring..*nuff said*

i like the color of her nail polish,cant find that color anywhere..pfeew!

Anonymous said...

OMG! the screamming in the opening scared the living hell outta me... wow... lol

DieuAn said...

It doesn't really sounds like she is *singing* to my ears, can't she make her voice a bit stronger sometime? All I hear is whispering and some boring game music. And the animation is really bad. Also the makeup and clothes, GOOOSH this sucks....

Anonymous said...

lolol (most of) you guys are all faggots.

1. The song is almost dance-track-like. I dunno what you guys appreciate, but this it definitely isn't your average K-pop song. Not made for commercial release, probably didn't consider people like you.

2. The animation is pretty epic for a free online game. Show me a free online game with better FMV animations (U DUISHE >:D).

Now, I dunno why a free online game needs a music video from a recent pop star, but give it a break - it's definitely not the tragedy/garbage you guys are making it out to be.

inb4deletion,latereply

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger