Thursday, 3 April 2008

Malaysia: FT Island concert refund process

For those who have bought tickets to the FT Island 1st Live in Malaysia concert (that never was), here's how you can get your ticket refund.

Local organiser C.I. Entertainment has released the statement below:

FT Island 1st Live In Malaysia 2008 Refund Process

When:
April 6, 2008 (Sunday)


Time:
11am to 4pm


Venue:
Lot 111, Level 1 Cineleisure Damansara


Purchase FromPlease BringNotes
TicketchargeTickets Receipts from TicketCharge
AgentsTicketsName to be compared with agent's list
Ci Enter (Pre-Booking Zone A / Vvip)Confirmation Email Copy Identification Card (IC)Name to be compared with Ci's list
OthersName to be compared with CI's list. Complimentary tickets are not allowed to be refunded. We have the list of complimentary tickets' numbers.


Shoe Collection

The respective fan community leaders have been contacted. Shoes will be sent to them in bulk.

Fans Package Issue

If you are one of the 15 who did not receive your CD, we will be giving you the CD, along with one FT Island-inspired shoe for your emotional distress.

We will liaise with the travel agent on the list of names. Please bring your tag.

International Fans

Please contact cheerful.tickets@gmail.com for individual consultation.

Other issues

Please e-mail directly to cheerful.tickets@gmail.com

8 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Just wondering though, what about those who paid by credit card, like me for instance?

Liz said...

Hello johan, my guess is you fall into the "others" category where your "name will be compared to the CI's list"?

Anonymous said...

*woot* at least i'll get my money back~~~~~

Anonymous said...

i wish they never came here..such a stupid thing to do..they leave such a bad impression here..at least for me..

Anonymous said...

"If you are one of the 15 who did not receive your CD, we will be giving you the CD, along with one FT Island-inspired shoe for your emotional distress."

i found this part amusing. =)

Anonymous said...

Ah. Alright. Thank you Liz. In that case, I'll go over on Sunday and try to see whether I could be refunded in that manner. Darn. I just hope I can get this over and done with quick. I have rehearsals on that day and I just can't miss it. In fact, my bro and I skipped the last two hours of rehearsals last Sunday, hoping to see FT Island's concert, but that didn't seem to be the case unfortunately. Never mind. I'll see you guys on Sunday then.

Anonymous said...

shoes?

I wonder who's eating the bill for that? FT Island is so much in a whole.

Anonymous said...

ci ent is darn sarcastic. emotional distress? wth. darn en all. juz want my money back diz sunday. c u girls n guys.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger