Tuesday, 13 May 2008

Kim Sun-ah escapes in a red Kimono

Can you guess who is Kim Su-na running away from in a red Kimono and slippers in hand?



Well, it's none other than her co-star Lee Dong-gun. They have begun filming their new MBC drama When Night Comes (밤이면 밤마다) in the city of Kanazawa, Ishikawa, Japan.

Kim Suna reprises her role as an unmarried woman (in her thirties i would assume) who works with cultural treasures (sort of like a museum curator?). Lee Dong Gun who was rumoured to back out of this drama due to his brother's tragic death, plays an art professor (a very young and cute one that is) with an interest in err...what else treasures!

The drama will start airing on 16 June, 2008.


Kim Sun-ah and Lee Dong-gun taking a
breather in-between takes

Related:
My Lovely Samsoon's Kim Suna makes a TV drama comeback

Pics credit: Newsen, MyDaily

6 Comments:

... said...

Thanks for featuring Kim Suna K-popped!
Kim Suna will play the role of Cho Hee, 29 years old sexy spinster.
Lee Dong Gun will be Bum Sang and he'll be interested with something else aside from cultural treasures - virgins!

Anonymous said...

Ms. Kim Sun-a is one of my absolute favorites so it's good to see her back in action!!!

Lee Dong-gun however, I can do without but hopefully this turns out to be anther great series for both.

Sun-a unni ~ HWAITING!

Anonymous said...

kim sun-ah's face while running is so hilarious..the 2nd photo! :) she's such a funny lady..

Anonymous said...

KSH has such a mobile face and isn't afraid to look "ugly" for her roles. Me likes :) I look forward to this drama...and it'll be a nice way to give mainstream Korea a peek at some of the "historical" parts/treasures of Japan.

I didn't like the drama My Lovely Samsoon but I watched it solely cuz her screen presence makes me chuckle.

Anonymous said...

I love LDG so much. I'm looking forward to this drama. Good luck Lee Donggun!!!!!

Photomofo said...

I like both of them, so I can't wait for this!

:-)

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger