Wednesday, 14 May 2008

Kwon Sang-woo in Pattaya, Thailand

Tired: I bet she is after all that prancing around at Pattaya
with Kwon Sang-woo!


The handsome Kwon Sang-woo was seen frolicking at a beach in Pattaya, Thailand with the Korean beauty above.

Rest & relax: The pair gets a tan

Before Oppa's die-hard fans get their knickers into a twist, let us clarify that the pair were together for a CF shoot for Korean beauty brand The Face Shop, of which the delectable 32-year-old actor is representing.

The Bad Love actor, and his lady friend - actress Lee Bo-young (who is set to appear opposite Hyun Bin in the movie I'm Happy) - donned minimal white casuals for the commercial, which will be airing in Korea in summertime!

She is in a slip of a dress (and gets wet in it), while he fits snugly into his white jeans (and gets wet in it) while showing off his sculpted upper torso. Nice.

However, I must say that Sang-woo Oppa looks a little uncomfortable and stiff in the shots below. I wonder if it's because he harbours some feelings for Miss Lee and can't quite commit to the shoot?

Distraction: 'Err...is that a fly on your forehead?'

Another distraction: 'Just gimme a sec, I'm
feeling a little constipated.'


Solo: 'Ahh, I'm now in my element'

Pics credit: Hankooki

13 Comments:

Waltraud.Nguyen said...

All I think about is "DAYUM" whenever I see him shirtless. Wow...I wonder what his work-out regimen is like?

Anonymous said...

ooohh... thank you for this entry but i do really love ms. lee bo young... i like her fashion sense, her beauty, and her character in Seo Dong Yo opposite Jo Hyun Jae... have you seen this series already? it really is a must see love story....

Anonymous said...

Yup.. agree with you Jehan.. I like LBY character in Seodongyo.. watched it like more than 4 times!!!

Unknown said...

oh wow. i bet no photoshop was required because KSW's skin is just heavenly! well, maybe on the girl. jk! sorry, i'm so mean!!

this is off subject but k-popped gals [or anybody else from malaysia], do you guys know about a team-up of the philippines and malaysia for a drama? it will star the Philippines' Jericho Rosales and Malaysia's Carmen Soo. If anyone has information I would appreciate it very much if you could share!

Anonymous said...

Err... no doubt KSW is really cute but... but.... suddenly I think of He-man!!!! Arrgh! So unreal...

Anonymous said...

I suppose why he is so stiff with her is because she is Ji Sung (New Heart, Save The Last Dance)'s girlfriend.

Anonymous said...

lee bo young is among korean entertainment business's natural beauties... so maybe ksw was just so taken with her beauty that he didnt notice his stiffness... or maybe there is too much intensity on his part that he didnt notice his stiffnes.... lol....

Anonymous said...

thanks for the eye candy! As much as I love KSW (and frankly who doesn't) - you gotta worry about his damn pale skin in the sun LOL Hmm whatever sun block he uses must block every UV ray. Love this blog :P

Orchid said...

@giddygirl108 What is "dayum"?

@anonymous...yeah he does look pale in those pics

Anonymous said...

Wah look at those abs. If you've got it, flaunt it...

Anonymous said...

@Orchid
I believe DAYUM is like Damn!!

For instance:If a cute guy pass you buy you shout (or whisper which ever is better for you) DAMN THAT GUY IS FINE/HOT :D

Hope it helps ;)

Orchid said...

@mel...ah thanks. Liz explained to me after she saw my comment too. How come i don't know. :-( TQ!

PVL said...

I really like Lee Bo Young - she is so pretty there is something in her smiles and her serene personality that warms me, I had just finished watching Ballad of Suh Dong with Jo Hyun Jae - they are such a lovely couple, I wish they have a chance to work together again - It is really a good drama - sad with powerful love story.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger