Tuesday, 17 June 2008

When Night Comes cast meets the press

Posters: The drama posters are nice

Kim Suna, Lee Dong-gun, Lee Joo-hyun and Kim Jung-hwa met with the press at 2pm today to promote their latest MBC drama series When Night Comes.

The rom-com drama, which was partly filmed in Japan, is about Kim Bum-sang (Lee Dong-gun), a supervisor of property assets who has an affinity for virgins.

He meets Heo Cho-hwi (Kim Suna), a 29-year-old whose natural attractiveness more often than not lands her in difficult situations. The two meet and...the rest of the story will be played out in the 16 episodes of the series :-).

When Night Comes is set to air in Korea on June 23 onwards.

Lead actors: From left Lee Dong-gun, Kim Suna,
Kim Jung-hwa and Lee Joo-hyun


'Lil secret: 'Oops, I farted'

Direction: 'Hey Suna, the camera's over here'

Outta our way: 'Move over Dong-gun, and let us girls pose for the cameras'

Bling: 'Like my earrings? I got them today.'

Giggle, giggle: 'Gosh I'm so full of gas today.
Must be the onions I ate.'


White dress: 'Do you like it? I just tore up my
Mom's curtains and draped it on.'


High-waisted: 'The pants give an
illusion of long legs.'


Excited: 'Please watch our drama, it's good!'

Source: Newsen & Korean Drama
Pics credit: Newsen

Related:
Kim Sun-ah escapes in a red kimono
My Lovely Samsoon's Kim Suna makes a TV drama comeback

8 Comments:

Photomofo said...

I really can't wait to check this one out!

and is it just me or does Kim Suna look gorgeous!

I hope its a hit.

:-)

-XioN- said...

hmm.. i dunno where to say this.. so just writing it at the latest post..

just wondering... u nvr cover about the mtv asia awards tat will be happening in malaysia on 2nd august??

just wanna know if we fans can go in?
since suju.. n other artists from all asia (hopefully suju will come)will be comin... :D

lankapo said...

I love korean girls

so sweet and sexy

Orchid said...

Yeah i think Kim Suna looks gorgeous here too!

Anonymous said...

haha, i always find your little captions for the photos amusing.

Liz said...

Hi Xion, eh, I didn't know that the MTV Asia Awards will be held in Malaysia until I read your comment.

Tu-lar itu akibatnya tak baca suratkhabar tempatan. Ish, ish, ish.

Will any Korean acts be coming? I'm at the website now and all I see is that Jared Leto will be the host of the show.

Orchid said...

@Liz...our reader Johan also mentioned about the MTV awards on K-popped! Facebook Group!

-XioN- said...

lol.. artits from all asia.. those tat won.. will be here... n i relly hope suju will too :D

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger