Friday, 25 July 2008

Rain at the 2008 Comic Con

Meeting fans: Rain meets and greets fans at the
39th annual Comic-Con in San Diego


Thanks to kuiper-belt, who went to the 39th annual Comic-Con in San Diego on July 24, K-popped! has pics of Rain at the fest. 아싸!

Looking cute in his new mushroom hairstyle (tung-ku tau in Cantonese) the South Korean sensation promoted his upcoming Hollywood flick Ninja Assassin.

Together with co-star Naomie Harris and movie director James McTeigue, the crew autographed Ninja Assassin teaser posters.

Scribble: K-popped! reader kuiper-belt's autographed poster

Check out what kuiper-belt has to say about her meeting with the 26-year-old star:

Bi was SO sweet when I talked to him. He said hello and asked how I was, and I told him I was fine. And then, (because this is my once in a lifetime chance to tell him!) I told him I was a big fan of his music. He smiled and said 'thank you!' and I started kind of singing 'Nappeun Namja!'.

Wish: 'Thanks for liking my music...now like my movie.' :-P

Rain smiled and laughed and said 'Oh, Bad Boy!' and he thanked me for liking his music. I said 'Kamsahamnida' for the poster, and he laughed and smiled and told me to be sure to see his movie when it came out.


Rain will now rack up the frequent flier miles by returning home to South Korea for his long-awaited fan meeting on July 27.

Bad Boy: Ninja Assassin is scheduled for release on Jan 16, 2009

Source & Pics credit: K-popped! reader kuiper-belt & kuiper-belt's Mom (hee hee)

Related:
Rain goes to the 2008 San Diego Comic-Con
Summer Vacation with Rain - fan meeting
TRIVIA : Bloody, scary picture
Rain and his Samsung phone get Forbes mention

Me want more Rain!

15 Comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the wonderful fan account! i wish i was there!

Anonymous said...

that's so awesome!!!!!

Anonymous said...

looks like he's had some fun in the sun recently! and he's going au natural...sans makeup? love it! i can't stand seeing men with makeup. :)

Anonymous said...

he's so cute. that's so awesome that you got to meet him. thanks for sharing your experience. :)

Anonymous said...

i went to his panel yesterday, we were so incredibly close. of course we were screaming like crazy!!! he was so sweet, funny, yet cocky at the same time! lucky, you got to meet him though!!!

Anonymous said...

His hair looks awful.
Is he styling himself?? If he has a stylist - he or she should have been sacked long ago.

Anonymous said...

Two points.
1)You met his press face.
2) Congrats for meeting him when he's looking his worse ever ie. like s%^t

Anonymous said...

What an ugly poster. That's supposed to make me want to watch the movie?

Errrr ... pass.

Anonymous said...

I like his signature..and kuiper-belt, don't mind them haters..thanks for sharing..i'm so jealous..

Anonymous said...

this guy is always copying someone. now it's mc mong with that hairstyle. poser.

Anonymous said...

Rain is so cool!

W.A.W.A said...

wazzup with the hair AGAIN???? lol

Anonymous said...

i ENVY her O_O!!
owww rain looks way cuter now,,
its not his best look...
but its better than the goldilocks hair,,,

Anonymous said...

my nephew in the first grade has a better signature than that.

Anonymous said...

I was there in San Diego at Comic.com only to see Rain with 12 of my peeps supporting him and screaming ...we had so much fun...we all flew or drove just to see him for that half hr.....crazy fan girls!

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger