Monday, 8 September 2008

Ahn Jae-hwan commits suicide

Happier times: Ahn Jae-hwan (right) and
wife Jung Sun-hee


Snow Flower actor Ahn Jae-hwan was found dead in his car in an apparent suicide. He was discovered at 9.20am today (Sept 8).

The 36-year-old actor leaves behind his wife, comedienne Jung Sun-hee. The couple tied the knot last year on Nov 17.

It has been reported that Ahn was depressed because of his many failures in business ventures. Also, his whereabouts were unknown for the past month until today, when his body was found.

Witnesses report that Ahn’s car was parked at the same location for the past two weeks and when his body was discovered, it was already in a state of decomposition. Investigations into his death are still ongoing.

Deepest condolences to Ahn Jae-hwan’s family and friends.

Source: Coolsmurf

Related:
Ahn Jae-hwan faced bankruptcy

11 Comments:

CaroCM said...

Oh my...that's so sad...I didn't know him but I knew his wife from Heroine 6...she must be devastated...my thoughts are withh her and his family....

Anonymous said...

OMG!
I'm recently watching Snow Flower.
And suddenly one of the actors commited suicide.
ohmygod, ohmygod.
That's really sad.. =(

May you rest in peace.
His wife and family must be really sad. D:

|| Lynn || said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
|| Lynn || said...

OMG! Is she the comedian in Cider?? She sure looks like her... That's so sad... So many ppl are going away this year... Let's all hope her husband is in a better place now =)

Anonymous said...

Much condolences to his family in this time of sadness...

My thoughts and prayers are with you...

Anonymous said...

That is soo terrible...I can't imagine how he felt...I mean 4 million dollars..I am in 3 thousand dollar debt and I'm going crazy...poor thang...he probably been thinkin about this for a minute...I will pray for his wife and his family.

Anonymous said...

*lynn..
-she is..cider's MC.

my god, poor her. if i'm not mistaken they appeared together in yurisangja's MV.

Anonymous said...

4 million in debt? Poor man. May he rest in peace.

|| Lynn || said...

@fizzy
Ooo...so it's her... yup.. she was in yurisangja... she was the main customer buying coffee... =)

Anonymous said...

I always thought that these two were such a lovely couple.
Really pity her.

Anonymous said...

oh no... love this guy... he was a regular guest on KBS'game show "Vitamin" and he was such a cheerful person! And yes... I saw his wife on "Cider" too... will definitely miss him :(

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger