Monday, 19 January 2009

Hyun Bin's South American photo shoot for Harper's Bazaar

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Hola! Hyun Bin, is that you and not some Spanish guy?

Hyun Bin exudes masculine charm in these photos for Harper's Baazar with the South American desert as a backdrop.


After finishing work on KBS2's Worlds Within (the drama had disappointing ratings by the way) and releasing his movie I'm Happy, the 26 year-old actor welcomed the change in scenery and jet setted to South America for this photo shoot for fashion magazine, Harper's Bazaar.





Photos from Harper's Bazaar (February 2009)

Also check out:
Rain covers Harper's Bazaar and Esquire
Daniel Henney says Kim Suna is important to him

13 Comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks HOT...as always.

Anonymous said...

Yummy yummy!

I almost didn't recognise him but golly, he is looking goooood.


Wish him more success in the future XD

Anonymous said...

Call me boring but I like Binnie clean shaven.

He must be happy to exchange blistering cold Seoul for a spot of sun in Africa

Anonymous said...

I meant South America

Orchid said...

This is the grungy "Snow Queen" look.

Anonymous said...

South America is way too big...what's the lucky in the photos? :-D

Anonymous said...

....i mean the lucky country in the pictures?

Anonymous said...

nooooooooooo where been hyun bin in what part of sudamerica? aaaaaaa! porque no me avisaron antes aaaaaaaa

Anonymous said...

he got the snow queen look..and i'm lovin it!

Anonymous said...

Can I have another bucket for my drool please?

Anonymous said...

omg are you serious? Is this binnie O.O lol he looks seriously hawt ^^ love this look on him.
oh btw I watched worlds within, and man I feel so bitter about the ratings cause I think this drama was really REALLY good. But looks like the korean audience isn't ready yet for this type of dramas .___.

Anonymous said...

HB looks hot
I like WW, the best kdrama for me

Anonymous said...

tis tremendous that Binnie can get away from the cold weather in Seoul.

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger