Wednesday, 27 May 2009

Lee Hyori shows her S-line in a bikini


My ab muscles are photoshopped...they seem to have disappeared

You know summer is approaching when Lee Hyo-ri shows off her luscious S-line (S라인) body clad in a bikini. These photos of the sex siren was taken at a resort in Bali, Indonesia.

Hyo-ri said "Lately I have been neglecting my body and my stomach muscles are disappearing. It's summer again and I must tone up."

Hyo-ri's bikini pictorial and interview appears in the June issue of InStyle.

More pics after the jump...


Sexy S-line


Join me in Bali, this summer...

Click on the thumbnails to view larger image:




Source: Newsen


Also check out:
Rain & Hyori heat up stage at Kyung Hee University

3 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the purple bikini!

Anonymous said...

I don't understand the fascination with the s-line. Is that synonymous with something Western? What's the big deal? Hyori's a beautiful woman. Can't we just be satisfied to say she has a nice figure?

eonjehna said...

dayam ....

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger