Sunday, 7 June 2009

Lee Yoo-hoon says Good Bye

First of all, I’d like to know who this Lee Yoo-hoon singer is. I can’t find anything about the talent on the (English section of the) Internet.

This elusive Lee lends his beautiful vocals to one of the more prominent songs from the Ahn Jae-wook/Lee Bo-young drama Mr. Goodbye.

Hello!: Ahn Jae-wook is Mr. Goodbye

Orchid is watching the drama and the haunting track comes on during the show, subsequently lodging itself in my head even if I’m only back during the weekends.

Do you know where I can download a good quality MP3 of the track? Wanna add it to my playlist.

The song sounds like this:



6 Comments:

alchocoholic said...

Here ya go, Liz :) http://www.megaupload.com/?d=8PWVWPEC

I also have the whole soundtrack if you're interested. I <3 collecting k-drama OSTs hehe :)

Sir Anna Sugarbelly said...

I found a great site !!

www.bww2.com

its really simple.

happygirl:) said...

Isn't Lee Yoo the model guy that kim hyun joong got jealous of when hwangbo mentioned him??

Liz said...

Dear K-popped friends, thank you so much for the comments and e-mails! I now have a copy of the song :-)

You guys rock...Goodbye! :-P

Unknown said...

I think the singer's name is actually 이수훈. At least that's what it says on the OST track listing.

Liz said...

I think you are correct, Robert. Lemme make the changes to the entry. Thank you! :-)

 

© Blogger Templates| Webtalks | Copyright © 2007-2009 K-popped! Some rights reserved | Powered by Blogger